[Discuss] Strange Google Search Results

This is probably wildly OT, other than that the Web server is hosted on
Linux, but I thought I'd start my inquiries here...

I'm Webmaster for a site running the ExponentCMS Content Management
System. I just learned that Google and Bing searches are returning some
bizarre results. Here's a sample result from a Google search for "North
Shore Skating Club":

>       Microsoft Office 2010 Free Trial --- Discount -168% price off
>       <http://www.nsskating.net/>
>
> www.nsskating.net/
> Apr 18, 2011 -- /North Shore Skating Club/. Welcome to the /North
> Shore Skating Club/ Web Site. Please use the menu at the left to
> navigate the site and learn *...*

The link points to the right location, but the text of the link comes
from... where? There's no evidence the CMS was hacked - the "Microsoft
Office..." text does not appear anywhere on any page on the site. Anyone
seen anything like this?

Nathan