[Discuss] box.net

You may already know, I use disposable email addresses.  So when some retail
store asks me for my email at checkout, I just say their name
@nedharvey.com, and later if I start receiving junk mail, I just look to see
which address it was sent to, and I know who leaked my email address, and I
filter that email address to the trash.

Two weeks ago, I signed up for box.net (also now box.com) using
boxnet at nedharvey.com.  I haven't given that email address out to anybody
else, and I started receiving enlargement email on that address today.

So...

The only other "reputable" company who has done this before was citizens
bank, just so you know.