[Discuss] happy new year! and my new years resolution

Happy New Year BLU, I hope 2012 bring everyone lots of fun challenges in
the world of gnu! This year, I've set out for my new years resolution,
to build my own cell phone, like I build my own PC. A quick search on
google basically brought up no real useful URL resources for building
cellphones from component parts. Anyone on BLU ever attempt or know of
anyone who attempted to build their own cell phone? I think this will be
a fun project for 2012.

Cheers. Steve.