No subject

strange partitioning setups (a 1.5GB Boot Partition followed by a system
partition).  I've not found a way to reliably resize these partitions
without repartitioning and reinstalling Windows.

As for OS X encryption, it sucks.  FileVault doesn't work reliably with
Time Machine.  My experience prevented me from restoring a TimeMachine
backup from an encrypted machine to my laptop when my hard disk crashed.  I
don't trust it.

Chris