[Discuss] keeping an eye on congress

Dan Ritter wrote:
> http://www.congress.org/congressorg/megavote/
>
> There you go. Everything except a different name.

The description:

  Track your Senators' and Representative's votes by e-mail
  Each week (that Congress is in session) you will receive:
  o Key votes by your two Senators and U.S. Representative.
  o Links to send e-mail to your members of Congress using pre-addressed
    forms.
  o Upcoming votes for your review and a chance to offer e-mail input
    before they vote.
  Use this weekly vote monitor to track the decisions made by your
  elected officials on key issues.

...sounds spot on. Just filling in your zip code and email. (Note that
the site accepts an email address containing a "+" character, but
doesn't escape it correctly if you hit the edit link. I reported the bug.)

I signed up. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the link.

 -Tom

--