[Discuss] SOPA

In your grandfather's day, nobody had yet mailed weaponized anthrax
spores to Congress.  But after envelopes of anthrax were sent to Tom
Daschle and Patrick Leahy in 2001, letters sent via U.S. mail to members
of Congress go through a screening that delays them by at least two
weeks.  Since then, for any time-sensitive issue, fax is the preferable
alternative to mailed letters.

    Mark Rosenthal
    mbr at arlsoft.com <mailto:mbr at arlsoft.com>