[Discuss] MythTV: from bad to worse. Start over?

We have a DLNA server at home that talks to our BluRay player.

Sadly the first DLNA server we tried was not seen by the BluRay player.
The second one is seen but won't see new content unless we rebuild the
Db from scratch.  Our setup is a little strange in that the DLNA server is
running on a NetBSD box running or freeNAS server.  Part of the reason why
new content is not seen is that NetBSD and Linux have different approaches
to noticing a filesystem has changed.

Chuck made it all work, perhaps he will chime in.

-Bill