[Discuss] Perl OO question

Tom Metro writes:

> Perl makes easy stuff convenient, and hard stuff possible. What you were
> looking to do is out of the realm of what's typical.

Amen to this.  For a lot of the things that I work on, Perl is the
most convenient way for me to get my work done.

Just another Perl hacker,

--kevin
--
alumni.unh.edu!kdc / http://kdc-blog.blogspot.com/
GnuPG: D87F DAD6 0291 289C EB1E 781C 9BF8 A7D8 B280 F24E

 Wipe him down with gasoline 'til his arms are hard and mean
 From now on boys this iron boat's your home
 So heave away, boys.
   -- Tom Waits