[Discuss] REL Mass CORI .exe

We requested the cori.  Oddly enough the state does this on purpose.  I
submitted the false positive to clamav and asked the state if I could speak
with their tech person about alternative ways to securely distrib info.
Windows only and an exe is pretty strange to me.  Sounds like a good way to
get local companies cracked.