[Discuss] GMail doesn't recognize mailing lists

>> extra "reply list" button. >Exactly

Reply-List is nice, but as long as the client has both Reply-Sender & Reply-All, I can live with it.

Here at $DayJob, that's the two buttons Outlook provides, same as Gmail.

Yeah, it would be nice if I had a third button to not sent Greg and Jerry an extra copy (as I likely will "forget" to take the time to drag&drop Discuss from Cc to To, and drop Jerry and Greg direct, as I would do if I had old school email manners).

Yeah, Google's excuse is they have to be at least as functional as Outleak. :-(

If enough of us request Reply-List on their feedback pages, maybe they'll add it.

Bill

Not speaking for the Firm