[Discuss] mbox questions

I gave up on mbox long ago. I had all the usual problems with
data corruption, buggy reindexing software, and the pure pain
of trying to grep for individual messages in a single huge file.

For a while I used MH format, until I got comfortable with Maildir.
Now I keep all my local backups of mail folders in Maildir format
on one of my home servers, with Dovecot sitting on top for
easier access via IMAP.