[Discuss] Do you know of a Dynamic DNS service that doesn't demand I install software?

I have a couple dns servers on a comcast line that may help.  Do you have
a domain or do you just need an address?

https://www.mynetworkez.com

This is a site I was playing with a few years ago, but didn't finish. The
dynamic DNS stuff works.

Just register and you can assign a machine for free.