[Discuss] how to manage a bunch of ms boxes?

Depending on the Funds you have or time you could set up something similar
to Deep Freeze(www.faronics.com/html/deepfreeze.asp).  I am sure there are
open source options.  Also in looking into alternatives to this (
http://alternativeto.net/software/deep-freeze/) it appears that SandBoxie is
a similar application.