[Discuss] Recommendations for IPv6?

I registered for an account at SixXS.com on Friday evening, and then
yesterday I requested a heartbeat tunnel. I just received the tunnel
this afternoon.

I deployed it as a hybrid system on a new server that we're planning
to move our guest websites to in the near future, and I'm successfully
pinging over IPv6 and, via vnc-over-ssh, I was able to browse several
IPv6-only sites.

I'm thinking I can deploy the other server as IPv6-only and have it
route through the hybrid server, making it feasible to try out both types
of environments.

OLD GnuPG KeyID: D5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
OLD GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99
2011 GnuPG KeyID: 32A492D8 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
2011 GnuPG FP: