[Discuss] PGP Basics

There are a few ways you can mitigate this.
First is to sign your new key with the old key, then send the new key to
your trust group signed by your old key.
So, if you send me your new key for me to sign, encrypted, and signed by
your old key, I will then sign your new key. The main issue is to
establish trust. If I can insure that it was you that sent me your key,
I will gladly sign it. Another way that applies only to Dave Kramer and
me is to upload the key to one of our servers possibly into your home
directory.

--
Jerry Feldman<gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix