[Discuss] Server Room Power

I have a similar arrangement in one of my rooms but we haven't
exercised the switchover to 208V because we implemented a number of
"power saving" features on the 120V circuits that resulted in us
never needing (or more accurately never getting) additional power to
the servers. We have various SpeedStep and tickless things in place
that keep us below a predictable peak and if we needed to get extra
spot cycles, they wouldn't be available. Haven't missed them though
since we are load-balancing better. Still, I'll ask around...

http://www.lesswatts.org/