[Discuss] open protocols for IP-TV

I made two typos, one of which is important to correct:
> ... brands
> currently are: Apple, D-Link/Boxee, LG, Logitech, Roku, Sony, TV, ...

sed -i -e 's/TV/Tivo/'

> ... assuming the MythTV developers have completely gone clueless,
> the back-end of their 0.25 release should remain a step ahead ...

s/have/haven't/

That "not" is kind of important: there are probably MythTV developers right
here on this listserv, and my potentially-obfuscated point is that I'm
expecting MythTV to remain /better/ than its competition.

-rich