[Discuss] Thumbs Up To Ben

Well, I don't think the notion of "open source" and "free software" (free
being as in freedom and not beer) can exist without "ideology" and the
palpable impact of corporations on the ability to do great things and
their harm to greater society.

I am a critic of Steve Jobs as well as Bill Gates. Not Because of their
products, per se' but the impact they have had on the ideals of "free
software" and freedom in general.

Today the biggest threat to long term freedom, and history as a whole, is
the cultural and legal acceptance of DRM. If you think about this and its
eventual elimination of the free flow of information, you should be
scared. VERY SCARED.

Steve Jobs is one of the biggest violators of the freedom to actually
control what you own.

I argue that without criticism of corporations and their damage to society
as well as the ideology of free software, what's the point of BLU?

Why would Linux even exist without them?