[Discuss] Wuala go down the hole....

Rich

That its good to know.  Thanks for the update.

Jay
On Oct 3, 2011 8:26 PM, "Richard Pieri" <richard.pieri at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wuala, which I've mentioned here previously, is making some major
improvements to the service... and at the same time is taking away it's most
attractive feature: they're dropping the storage trading mechanism. This
means two things. First, the Wuala Cloud as it currently exists is going
away. Second, those of us who were trading our storage space into the Wuala
Cloud in exchange for more storage in the Wuala Cloud are losing the "free"
ride (it's not really free since we're paying for power and bandwidth).
We're getting a one year grace period, but after that it's basic rate and
pay for more.