[Discuss] Script for signing keys for BLU keysigning

Apparently some people didn't receive the attached bash script I had sent
to the list, so I've added it to the BLU website. You can find it at

    http://blu.org/meetings/2011/09/email-signed-keys.txt

The script scrapes the BLU website to find the date of the most recent
BLU keysigning party, and uses the first email address it finds on your
signing key as the sender address. The script will walk you through the
process of signing each keyid you specify on the command line, fetching
each key from subkeys.php.net before asking if you want to sign it.
The script then generates a Batch-SMTP shar archive file containing
email messages to send each key to the email addresses found on the
key's uids, after exporting and encrypting the key so that only someone
with access to the corresponding secret key can read the message.