[Discuss] Gnome 3 Compatible Video Card

I find myself really trying to like Gnome 3 and Unity, but am having a tough
time.

Unity seems so buggy and flakey.  Aside from strange Unity behavior, I am
just not fond of the interface.  I have higher hopes for Gnome 3.
 Unfortunately I've yet to get Gnome 3 to work with ANY of the graphics
cards I've tried.  I'm at the point now where I'm willing to invest a small
amount of money in getting Gone 3 to work correctly.

Can anyone recommend a specific graphics card that can be used to properly
run Gnome 3?

Thanks,

Chrisso