[Discuss] Photo Manager

Digikam looks interesting. Although running a local/web based app sounds
interesting too. That way my gf could have a place to store pictures that
isn't her machine. (She breaks it regularly)

I guess now that I am seeing all these options I have narrowed my needs down
to 2 things.  Ability to send to internet for sharing and network storage
for saving. With your system Ted is it fairly easy to retrieve the local
copy of it for uploading to the web? By easy I mean someone who's technical
skills are fairly low grade?

Perhaps it would just be easier to use an application like DigiKam/Picasa
and have the save location a network location.