[Discuss] Verizon home "business" ?

Hello John,
    Good luck understanding Verizon pricing. <period>

> (I've been wondering whether it'd be cheaper to stick  with  RCN  for
> Internet, and get only TV from Verizon.  ;-)

YES it maybe..

    I can't speak about the buisness plan on the Internet side.

    What is worth while is this on the TV side

http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/FiOSTV/Channels/Channels.htm

this would help understand the TV service ..

Stephen

Stephen Goldman
System Administrator
Department of Biology