[Discuss] Relevance of PGP?

You know I think I need to get back to my original point.  IMHO cryptography needs to become easier for end users, add more capability for developers (current crypto is pretty specialized), and not cost money?

I know folks here are really technical and spend a lot of time thinking about how to solve these problems.  Most people don't - in fact most people don't even understand what cryptography is.

Anthony