[Discuss] TrueCrypt with SSD

When my wife wants to work on her own computer at home, they have told
her to make sure any file is encrypted. I bought a 4G USB stick that I
installed TrueCrypt on. It is easy to transport from home to work and
is no big deal if it is lost. I think I made that a Valentine's Day
gift since she had worried about the issue for more than a year. I
doubt most people have more than 4G of sensitive material.

Security folks would not be fans of the solution, since putting data
on an easily removed media is not the sort of behavior they want to
encourage.

Doug