[Discuss] [Position-available] OPENING - Prin Embedded Linux opening - perm/direct in MA

Our client has a need for a Prin level Embedded Linux Engineer.

Must be LOCAL and must have strong experience working with embedded Linux.
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident

Technical Skills include:
- Extensive experience designing and implementing embedded software systems
from the ground up.
- Strong experience with Linux - kernel, builds, patches, etc.
-Expert knowledge of C required.
- Ideally this candidate will have experience to lead/implement code
utilizing a custom kernel
- Must have knowledge of Linux for embedded systems working with
bootloaders, filesystems on a flash memory
system, build a root file systems, coordinate and distribute code onto
multiple microcontrollers, etc.
- Expert at integrating software with electronics, including writing device
drivers and debugging hardware/software, using lab equipment
-Expert knowledge of C required.

Please reply with a copy of your resume and any questions. I will not send
your resume anywhere without your prior approval.

--
Regards,
John