[Discuss] Wireless router question

My experience has been if you run the same SSID/Security setup but on
different channels it works ok.

You just have to make sure that the particular channel you select isn't
getting a lot of interference.

You could try "Wifi Analyzer" (Android app) to scan for interference. Also
inSSIDer to scan other wifi networks and channels they run on.