[Discuss] Copy MAC address list from on Linksys router to another

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> We do both WPA and MAC address filter authentication. The MAC
> address is a pain because not only do we have the MAC addresses of all
> the PCs in our office but also we've had new PCs as well as employees
> visiting us.

You might find this easier to manage using a captive portal, like:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/NoCatSplash
http://dev.wifidog.org/

These both require a third party firmware on your WRT (DD-WRT and
OpenWRT respectively).

There's also:
http://www.tocpcs.com/setting-up-chillispot-with-freeradius-on-tomato/

and a bunch of other options to explore. Google returns plenty of links.

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA