No subject

at the GPL.  Let's hope that the judge is quick to throw this right back
at them, hopefully with an explicit finding on Sixth Affirmative
Defence that supports the GPL.

Anyone with a legal background know what the term is for this sort of
litigation, when one just opens the flood gates and spews forth anything
they can find that is remotely possible?  Aside from "desperate", I mean.

-Charles