No subject

can only be used for ranges, like 0-23/2 for hours.  I don't see any
examples in the man pages that use the x/y format with a single number in
front.

If "fourth Monday of the month" would work for you, then you could do that
with a combination of day-of-week and day-of-month.  But if you truly want
"every fourth Monday", you may have to have the crontab call a script
every Monday, which then checks whether it's the fourth Monday (using
touch files or something), and then runs the backup.

-David