No subject

and take a left. Tent City is on your right. When you get to Columbus, take a right and walk to the
Tech Center.

Driving:
Best way is to take the Mass Pike West, and get off at the Copley Sq. exit. Take your first right
onto Dartmouth. If you are feeling wealthy, the Dartmouth St. Garage is in Tent city. If not, there is
some on-street parking.

The Copley Place parking Garage is also a short walk.

On 29 Nov 2001 at 14:33, Anand A Rao wrote:

> hi ,
>   can any one guide to get to the location of the install fest. Is this place
> near to the subway station in backbay ?
> thanks in advance

Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director