[Discuss] Dell

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Jerry Feldman
>
> Recently one of my coworkers was complaining that his Dell Laptop temps
> were running very high. He also wanted to adjust the fan speed, but
> there was no BIOS setting. Brought it to work, and one of my coworkers
> took it apart, sprayed a bit of air on it to clear then vents and just
> get the dust out of the fan. The system is working again.

I have three dells that I run 24/7 (two laptops and a desktop which is
provisioned as a server) and I reboot them less frequently than my mac.

Point is to say... These are just individual data points, not really valid
to use as the basis for generalizations.  We apparently all have different
experiences.