[Discuss] doxygen

On 07/14/2011 09:24 AM, Alex Pennace wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 07:42:00AM -0400, Jerry Feldman wrote:
>> I changed the list to use full personalization because we had some AOL
>> feedback reports,
>>
>> On 07/13/2011 10:01 PM, dan at geer.org wrote:
>>> Begging your pardon, but heretofore mail w.r.t. BLU was
>>> addressed To: <discuss at blu.org> but now it seems (from where
>>> I sit/read) to all be addressed to me personally and cc'd
>>> to <discuss at blu.org>.
>>>
>>> My filters have, of course, gone crazy.  Is this intentional,
>>> something that I am somehow just now noticing, or unique
>>> somehow to me, or a new feature?
>>>
>>> My apologies for the noise,
> Is there an option for list users to individually disable this?
>
> Also, how many AOL users are subscribed?
There are none on discuss, so I just turned it off. The issue is that
when a single AOL member either intentionally of inadvertently clicks
the SPAM button or that AOL itself classifies something as SPA\M, we get
a feedback report. Some times, only a single message is blocked, but
many times all messages from the server to that member gets blocked and
AOL can block the entire server. The problem is that when a major ISP,
like AOL, starts blocking the server the mailq starts filling up and
slows down the email. This morning I got 24 AOL feedback reports on a
single email address of a guy subscribed to one list. I have since
removed him, banned him from ever subscribing, and notified the list owner.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix