[Discuss] CentOS 6.0 finally passes QA testing

When I checked the QA calendar on Friday, it still showed QA signoff
and syncing to internal mirrors as Thursday, which I assumed meant that
the signoff was successful at last. I checked again Sunday, and the
calendar still showed this.

Tonight, the calendar shows that it's slipped another week. I guess
they just forgot to update the damn calendar.

So... what other clones do people recommend? I recall hearing mention
of Scientific Linux in the past; is this good as a general server OS?
Is it supported by repos such as EPEL and Rpmfusion?