Fwd: Small Form Factor PCs

1)  This is something I would like to productize eventually.
2)  Preferably Windows XP or Windows 7.
3)  That's what the home automation software runs on.  I didn't write it.
4)  I want something small with maybe 2GB ram, 16GB of storage, hard wired
100MB ethernet (or more).  I want something prebuilt (IE, I don't want to
have to assemble myself).

The FIT-PC seems to be pretty good, but it's price preloaded with Windows on
it ($500 is the cut off point).  This little start up project is going to
cost me at least 1,000-1,200 with all the accessories.

Chris