[Discuss] [SPAM] Re: un-bastardized android

On 6/3/2011 7:28 AM, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:
> I know the Nexus One was un-bastardized for the short period that it was
> sold.  But it's really unclear now, how to find an un-bastardized phone if
> you want one.
>

> Anyone have any advice on how to find/get un-bastardized phones?

The Nexus S, available from Sprint and T-Mobile, is the closest current
equivalent. It doesn't have a dual-core processor but is otherwise
pretty much up to date with the latest stuff. The Sprint version has
WiMAX 4G; the T-Mobile version does NOT have HSPA+.

The T-Mobile G2x might also not be too messed up, and it does have a
dual core CPU. It has semi-4G HSPA+.

Verizon and AT&T don't have anything resembling an Android phone that
isn't messed up.