How to: find high speed data access, non-retail.

Back in the days before .bom we built a new data center from scratch.
Most of the common carriers will sell at commercial rates to anyone, just
make sure they allow  you to resell, give you permanent IP addresses
(v4 and v6),
and will allow use of BGP protocol or similar for fail over routing.

We had a local fiber service, time warner had a sonnet ring going by
one end of the
building, AT&T had oc158 in a switch at the end of the building (we
just got a 10M link from them)
and a couple of T1's.  Level 5 and some other(I don't remember)
provided the service on the other
end of the T1's.  All went into a couple of nice firwalls and cisco routers.

All vendors agreed, we got 'reseller rates', and billed for bandwidth
to the customers.

But that is what it takes to do a 'good network'.

Lots of luck...

><> ... Jack
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people."
"It?s easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission" ? Grace
Hopper, US Navy Admiral
-