Android Tablet

Laura Conrad wrote:
> How do you do that,

The app QuickSSHd is the daemon on the phone. It will use root if it can
get it, but will run without, too.

> and can you rsync stuff to it?

I don't think so, you need a copy of rsync on the other end to do that,
right? (Maybe someone has done an rsync server for Android.)

scp works, and I have done an sshfs mount--though my Ubuntu installation
seems to have broken in the last couple months and can't do sshfs mounts
anymore to anywhere (plus sshfs turns the mount point into something
strange emacs can't talk to anymore).

Connectbot will ssh out. (Though I don't trust it enough to ssh to any
account I care about, I use a tether to my notebook for that.)

-kb