Android Tablet

Mark,

Feel free to donate your old, worn out, barely working, aged HP laptop
to the Bill Horne Memorial Laptop Museum. Our staff will give the unit
proper care, assure it a fitting resting place in our collection, and
conduct regular tests and inspections to make sure it's still functional.

We haven't yet obtained our tax-free status, but it's for a very good
cause and we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Bill Horne