mysql and access

I've configured this before and yes, the process was fairly straight
forward.  There was just one main gotcha that I found, which was something
to do with the autonumber value access uses to create primary keys.  Forgive
me, it's been probably 5 years and the exact nuances escape me at present.

I like Access a lot and think that an Access/MySQL solution makes a lot of
sense.

I'll dig around my documentation and see if I can find it.

Best of luck,

Chris