The Canterbury Project

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 18:15:23 -0400
Dan O'Donovan <odonovan-/2FeUQLD3jedFdvTe/nMLpVzexx5G7lz at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> If it is an April Fool (as I thought it was) then it's a pretty well
> organised one as they're all in on it - with possibly the exception
> of Gentoo, but I never could work my way around their website...
>
> https://www.archlinux.org/news/the-canterbury-project/
> http://blog.grml.org/archives/352-The-Canterbury-Project.html
> http://news.opensuse.org/2011/04/01/the-canterbury-distribution/
> <hmm> http://www.gentoo.org/ </hmm>

And they're not the only ones...  Last night (3/31) a local credit
union had a "new" name and logo on their web site, it was still there
earlier this morning, but sometime during the day today, the existing
name and logo were back. I am still not sure if THAT was also an April
Fools joke (for a credit union, it was rather unprofessional) or if
they actually are changing their name for the second time in six
years...