Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, March 16, 2011 Forget Asgard

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 09:37 -0400, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> We adjourned to Asgard last night only to find that it is much noisier
> than the CBC, and they could not accommodate us. So, we then moved
> back
> to the CBC. So far every other place we have tried over the years does
> not compare favorably to the CBC.

If the CBC did better non-alcoholic drinks, it'd be worth going to more
often. That's why I stick to Friendly Toast 20 yards away, they have
milkshakes and everything.

But you are right that they've been very good about large parties.

Martin,