Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, March 16, 2011 Forget Asgard

We adjourned to Asgard last night only to find that it is much noisier
than the CBC, and they could not accommodate us. So, we then moved back
to the CBC. So far every other place we have tried over the years does
not compare favorably to the CBC.

On 03/08/2011 04:42 PM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> After the meeting we will adjourn to the official after meeting meeting=

> location at the Asgard Irish Pub & Restaurant, 350 Massachusetts Avenue=

> This is the first time we've gone to the Asgard so we'd like some feedb=
ack.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846