Network Solutions

> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:28:05 -0500
> From: Mark Woodward <markw-FJ05HQ0HCKaWd6l5hS35sQ at public.gmane.org>
> Subject: Network Solutions
> To: discuss-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
>
> How come Godaddy can update your domain records in a matter of minutes
> but Network Solutions still takes 24~48 hours!??

I just updated a domain record yesterday with Network Solutions and the change took effect
in less than an hour.
I guess when things don't act they way you want immediately that can be frustrating
but I have the more charitable attitude that these companies are large organizations
staffed by ever fallible human beings, as all of us are.
Then again, that philosophy might not be what your client wants to hear. :)