NAS and media server

Thanks to all for your feedback. I decided to forgo the NAS and purchased a
Meerkat Ion NetTop from System76 instead. Price is right, it has gigabit
Ethernet, and instead of serving media through the Xbox 360, I'll just hook
it directly up to the home theater. Plus I like supporting these guys
because they're one of the few system builders that ships Linux. I was
dismayed by how many other media server PCs don't even offer the option of
not installing Windows.