OPENING - System administrator position at MaxMind

Hi everyone!

This is a recent job posting my company created that I think some of you
might be interested in.

MaxMind (www.maxmind.com) is an industry-leader in providing IP
geolocation and credit card fraud detection services, and we are looking
for a System Administrator.

The System Administrator will administer Linux systems in a high-load
environment, running high-volume applications written in Perl and MySQL.

Location: Downtown Waltham. The office is only a five minute walk from
the commuter rail and several express bus lines. Telecommuting options
will be available after training is complete.

Requirements:
* At least five years administering Linux systems
* Experience with Perl and MySQL

Desirable:
* Experience with database replication technologies
* Experience with network security
* Contributions made to open source projects

Benefits:
* Full health and dental insurance
* Telecommuting options

Please respond to Jason (jketola-QbMaxJv4ZBBBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org  <https://www.fastmail.fm/mail/?MLS=MR-**f17843295u829*;SMB-CF=17843295;SMB-CS=subject%3Asystem;SMR-PT=;SMR-UM=f17843295u829;UDm=49;Ust=85d6aa38%213b8e4181;MSignal=MC-FN*U-1*jketola%40maxmind.com>) with a resume and cover
letter explaining your interest in the position and relevant experience.