30% Apple

Thanks Chris, ... You confirmed what I suspected. ...

As much as I like the Apple technology, human engineering, and design, they
are as proprietary and profit only oriented as any of the other big
tech companies
I tend to view with suspicion (M$, Oracle, etc).  Somehow I suspect Google,
but I haven't been convinced about them... yet.

><> ... Jack
  --  Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean "they" are not out to get you.
  --  If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.