30% Apple

Kent Borg wrote:
> Matthew Gillen wrote:
>> Apple isn't as big as Amazon
>
> Depending on how you look at it. In book sales, maybe not, but Apple's
> market capitalization is $331 billion. Amazon is $84 billion. Mighty
> Google is only $200 billion.

Right.

Apple now has the highest market capitalization of any tech company.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/14/apple-eats-microsoft/

At $330 billion they beat Microsoft by $100 Billion, and Google by a bit
more than that.

"Apple is still a little over $90 billion away from becoming the overall
most valuable public company in the world. Exxon's market cap stands at
$422 billion..."

Apple fanboys rejoice. Apple is the new Microsoft. :=-)

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA