30% Apple

This cost is simply going to be handed down to the consumer.

Unfortunately, Apple is a very greedy company.  They already have HUGE mark
ups on all of their hardware.  Remember right before the IPAD was released
one of the higher ups at Apple said "We are prepared to be nimble with our
pricing if the IPAD doesn't sell."  Well, that right there should say
something about the markup on the IPAD.  Their laptops are much the same
(which is sad since I love the Macbook Pro line).

I personally think 30% is way to high.  Perhaps 10-15% would be more
reasonable, but Apple is huge and most companies are probably just going to
along with this.

--Chris