drupal on linux?

On 02/16/2011 01:49 PM, Mark Woodward wrote:
>> You have the same dev/qa/staging/prod problem with Wordpress as well.
>=20
> There are so many things I would do if I had the time. The world needs =
a=20
> "professional" grade CMS system. To me, it is a no-brainer that there=20
> should be a stage, qa, and deploy development cycle. What's wrong with =

> these guys?

I suspect most users of Wordpress and Drupal don't need that feature.
They only have production.

I personally just do it manually.  My laptop is dev, and there's a test
and prod on my server.  Easy enough for a few not heavily trafficked site=
s.

- Eric C - the one who is developing a CMS in his spare time but will
probably die of old age before it's finished.